Click a Button to make your selection
Once you have made your selection, a new tab will open on the Official Raffle website hosted by Ascend Fundraising Solutions where you can complete your purchase option.
Knights of Columbus Ontario Charities Foundation
The Knights of Columbus Ontario Charities Foundation reflects our fraternity’s first principle of Charity and is the core focus of all of our undertakings. It is our way to show love for our neighbours by supporting disaster relief, coats for kids programs, culture of life, food drives, local soup kitchens, food banks, Special Olympics of Ontario and the Arthritis Society – Ontario Division. Your participation will provide the proceeds to fund these worthwhile causes in our province. Please support the Knights of Columbus Ontario Charities Foundation.
Purchases can be made with the following:
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle:
1. The lottery will take place online in a series of quarterly draws. Proposed draw schedule:
January 20,2021- draw date on April 1st, 2021
April 2nd, 2021- draw date on June 30, 2021
July 1st, 2021- draw date on September 30, 2021
October 1st ,2021-draw date on December 31, 2021
There will also be an “Early Bird” draw for $ 2500 on February 14, 2021
2. All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
4. Tickets are:
15 Tickets for $ 10.00
40 Tickets for $ 20.00
100 Tickets for $ 40.00
5. Tickets will be available only online on Ascend’s landing page.
6. Tickets will be sold using an electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions
7. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
9. The amount of the 50/50 will be posted online at www.ontariokofc.ca
10. The winning number will be announced online at www.ontariokofc.ca
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting the Ontario Charities Foundation at: 1-800-759-0959, or by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to the Knights of Columbus Ontario State Council, 201-393 Rymal Rd West, Hamilton, ON L9B 1V2 at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
12. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
13. The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
14. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
15. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Knights of Columbus Charities Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
16. The above set of rules will be posted online at www.ontariokofc.ca .
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)